M-Block 351M/400 Parts Reference
Copyright © 1999-2003 Dave Resch
All rights reserved.
Letter of permission on hand, thank you Dave Resch ~BlizzND
original Wayback Machine Link: http://web.archive.org/web/20080426060520/http://home.earthlink.net/~bubbaf250/index.html
|The following sections list Ford OEM part numbers, service part numbers, and ID codes for most common M-block engine components. Motorcraft OEM replacement part numbers are listed when available.
- Cast Iron Parts
- Includes blocks, heads, crankshafts, and intake and exhaust manifolds.
- Internal Engine Parts Includes connecting rods, pistons, camshafts, valve train, etc.
- Accessory and External Parts
- Includes engine accessories (water pump, fuel pump, harmonic dampers), oil pans, valve covers, engine mounts, clutch parts, etc.
- Emissions Control Devices Includes Thermactor pumps, diverter valves, EGR valves, PCV valves, air cleaner temperature sensors, etc.
- Carburetors and Fuel System Parts Includes fuel pumps, carburetors, and carburetor parts such as automatic choke parts, throttle positioners, power valves, hot-idle compensators, carb-to-manifold spacers, bowl vent valves and vent solenoids, etc.
- Ignition System Parts
- Includes distributors and distributor parts, ignition control modules, coils and ballast resistors, etc.
Go to Motorcraft 2150 2V Carburetor page