|The only carburetors ever available from the factory on M-block (351M/400) engines were the Autolite 2100 and Autolite/Motorcraft 2150 2V carburetors.
The Motorcraft 2150 2V carburetor was used from 1973 to 1979 on M-blocks in cars, and from 1977 to 1982 on M-blocks in light-duty trucks. The Motorcraft 2150 is an evolution of the original Autolite 2100 2V carburetor that was introduced in 1957.
- Carb theory and operation
- Understanding how the Motorcraft 2150 2V carburetor works.
- Rebuilding the Motorcraft 2150
- Removing and re-installing the carburetor, disassembly, inspection, cleaning, and re-assembly.
- Performance and tuning tips
- Tuning techniques, performance modifications, replacement parts, etc.
All contents ©2002-2003 by Dave Resch
All rights reserved.
For more information, email: